Latest GRAMMY News
- LL Cool J Hosting 57th GRAMMY Awards; Sam Smith, John Legend, Common, More Added as Performers LL Cool J has been hosting the GRAMMY Awards since 2012, and he will be back to host once again this year.
- GRAMMYs Best New Artist: Charli XCX on Iggy Azalea Best New Artist nominee, Iggy Azalea as seen through the eyes of her fellow nominee, collaborator and friend Charli XCX.
- GRAMMYs Best New Artist: Ariel Rechtshaid on HAIM We feature HAIM as seen through the eyes of producer Ariel Rechtshaid, who helped craft the band's debut album, Days Are Gone.
- GRAMMYs Best New Artist: Melissa Etheridge On Brandy Clark Melissa Etheridge, well known as a singer-songwriter, guitarist and activist, weighs in on Brandy Clark's Best New Artist GRAMMY nomination.
- GRAMMYs Best New Artist: Angel Haze on Bastille After having spent a few months touring with the British foursome, Angel Haze, a Brooklyn born rapper/singer, has some strong opinions on why Bastille deserves some recognition.
- Chris Martin, Willie Nelson, Ed Sheeran, Usher to Perform at All-Star GRAMMY Salute to Stevie Wonder The all-star concert will take place two nights after the 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards.
- Madonna, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran & Eric Church To Perform at 2015 GRAMMYs With the 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards just around the corner, we’ve now got the first round of performer announcements and yes, it does include Madonna. The Material Girl will return to the GRAMMY stage one year after p...
- GRAMMYs Behind the Song: Iggy Azalea Feat. Charli XCX - 'Fancy' When your first single from your debut album shoots up the charts, puts the competition in a stranglehold and doesn't let go for seven weeks in a row, you've got reason to brag. And boy, does "Fancy" do just that.
- GRAMMYs Behind the Song: Jack White 'Lazaretto' To the surprise of many, Jack White's GRAMMY-nominated solo jam "Lazaretto" is based on a hip-hop classic.
- GRAMMYs Behind The Song: Pharrell Williams - 'Happy' Watch Pharrell Williams talk about the creation of 'Happy,' and how the world's response has affirmed his faith in humanity.