- Get An Exclusive Download of Stone Temple Pilots With Chester Bennington KROQ's Weenie Roast always brings a surprise guest and Saturday's (May 18) show was no exception. The concert put together two huge names for an unexpected performance: Stone Temple Pilots with Chester Bennington. The group premiered their new...
- Thirty Seconds To Mars Optimistic About Winning Over Naysayers Jared Leto believes fans will be impressed with their latest album, 'LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS,' and even more so, he thinks they’ll gain a few new fans that wrote off the band years ago.
- Radio.com Essentials: Vampire Weekend Plays The Game Of LIFE What better way to explore the nature of life than by playing the game of LIFE? And who better to put on the hot seat about the philosophies of life than Vampire Weekend, on the occasion of the release of their third album Modern Vampires of the...
- Queens Of The Stone Age Continue Apocalyptic Video Series With 'If I Had A Tail' & 'Keep Your Eyes Peeled' Queens Of The Stone Age continue their apocalyptic video series to preview their upcoming album, '…Like Clockwork,' with two new clips that feature their lonely masked character.
- What's The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain The French turntable squad of 20Syl, Greem, Atom and Pfeil explained that basically a DJ does a DJ set, which means the person has two turntables and plays a mix of songs. What C2C do as turntablists though, is much different.
- Silversun Pickups Find That Meeting People Is Not Easy Radio.com caught up with singer Brian Aubert backstage at a recent concert, where he explained why he feels Silversun Pickups are growing more shy as a band as they get bigger.
- Backflips & Gorilla Suits: Twenty One Pilots On Their Live Approach Fans should expect two things when they see Twenty One Pilots play live. One, they’re going to give it everything they’ve got. Two, drummer Josh Dun is going to do a backflip.
- Slayer Announces Free Public Memorial For Deceased Guitarist Jeff Hanneman Slayer fans of all ages will be able to attend a free memorial for the fallen thrash-metal legend at a historic Hollywood venue.
- Listen: Atlas Genius Covers Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky' Australian brothers Keith and Michael Jeffery of Atlas Genius have released a new cover - an acoustic version of Daft Punk's "Get Lucky."
- AWOLNATION Promises Boundary-Pushing New Album Contrary to what most artists think of the road, Bruno seems to be fueled by it creatively. Showing a lot of discipline, he says he's been getting a lot of writing for the new album done while the band is on tour.
- Capital Cities Trade Jingle Writing For Andre 3000 Collaboration The band told Radio.com that writing music for commercials allowed them to work in a wide variety of genres and styles. But it's their manager who helped get Andre 3000 on the album.
- Rock The Bells Founder: Eazy-E & ODB Will Appear In ‘Virtual Performances, Not Holograms' We talked to Rock The Bells' founder about what to expect from the ODB and Eazy-E holograms - ahem, "virtual performances" - that were just announced yesterday.