THE HFSMAS NUTCRACKER 2013: Four nights, thirteen bands! Single-night tickets for Night #3 are SOLD OUT... get tickets for the other nights while you still can. CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS AND DETAILS
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns Nelson Mandela, the first black President of South Africa and anti-apartheid icon, died today (Dec. 5) at his home. He was 95.
- Diplo's Got New Holiday Compilation, 'A Very Decent Christmas' These are not your grandma's classic Christmas carols.
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013 Lorde is the latest addition to this weekend's star-studded GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night.
- Arcade Fire Extends 'Reflektor' Tour, Even More Dates to Follow Arcade Fire fans will soon have extra opportunities to dance under the disco ball, as the band has added additional dates on the extensive Reflektor Tour, with even more to be announced.
- Lorde Crashes VEVO with 'Team' Video Premiere Not every artist has the ability to crash VEVO. Lorde revealed her new video for "Team" (Dec. 3), but within minutes the video was unavailable to watch due to overwhelming traffic.
- 5 Directions Pixies Could Go With Their Next Bass Player Named 'Kim' Since the Pixies apparently only hire bassists named Kim, we spent time sweating over the supercomputers at Radio.com headquarters, weighing some potentially earth-shaking selections before finally coming up with five potential options to fill the...
- Skrillex to 'Takeover' Brooklyn and San Francisco with A$AP Rocky, Just Blaze and More Each city's "takeover" will feature unique line-ups boasting such marquee acts as A$AP Rocky, Just Blaze, Lunice and more.
- Eminem to Match $100k in Fan Donations for Michigan Children's Charity With the release of The Marshall Mathers LP 2, Eminem raced back to the top of the charts, selling an impressive 792,000 copies. Now, he's set to give some of that love -- and cash -- back to a children's charity in his home state.
- Metallica’s Orion Music + More Fest Will Not Return in 2014 The two-day Orion Music + More Festival, curated by heavy metal legends Metallica, will not be returning to Detroit's Belle Isle next year (the site of the 2013 edition) and will take 2014 off altogether, according to event promoter C3 Presents.
- Cyber Monday Deals for Music Fans Cyber Monday promises to drum up big dollars by attracting music fans with deep discounts on popular releases and music products ranging from t-shirts to headphones.
- The Best and Worst Holiday Albums of 2013 Allow us to guide the soundtrack to your Holiday with five must-have collections (on the Nice List) and five to send back to Santa (on the Naughty List). You know, like the song.
- RZA's Moving Tribute to Paul Walker "I met Paul on the set of the film Brick Mansion, where we talked, laughed, and exchanged ideas of life and fatherhood. I only knew him personally for less than a year, but we knew each other through our work and art."