Latest HFS News
McDonald’s will accept “expressions of affection” as payment for food as part of its “Pay with Lovin’” campaign, happening now through Valentine’s Day.
Over the years American Football fans have been subjected to some of the worst “entertainment” imaginable during the Big Game.
According to a new CareerBuilder survey, 23% of us show up late to work at least once a month, and 14% are late once a week. And the most common things that make us late are traffic, lack of sleep, and bad weather.
The Chris vs. Chris battle has escalated. Marvel heroes Chris Pratt and Chris Evans have raised the stakes in their Super Bowl showdown.
He’s had no problem poking fun at his ailment on Instagram.
- Top 10 Posts Of 2014 For HFS 12/30/2014
- U.S. wins women's World Cup, thrashes Japan 5-2 2 hours ago
- Greece defiantly rejects Europe's bailout offer 9 hours ago
- John Dickerson’s field notes: Political truth-tellers 11 hours ago
- U.S. coalition hammers de facto ISIS capital Raqqa 16 hours ago