Latest HFS News
Coldplay officially announced their new album entitled ‘Ghost Stories,’ due out May 19 via Parlophone. This is the band’s sixth album, which follows 2011′s record-turned comic book, Mylo Xyloto.
On this edition of Crash’s Late Night TV Guide, we’ve got a lot of HFS artists performances for you! Check out when you can see Sir Sly, Young the Giant, New Politics and more all this week.
In 1980, Whip It blew my young mind. I had never heard anything like it before. It was the precursor to all the synth-heavy new wave I listened to as a teenager. But my Wayback Wednesday is not Whip It. While good, there are a couple other Devo songs that really take me back to that time.
Remember Franz Ferdinand’s 2004 hit, “Take Me Out”? No? Well you and Pharrell might have something in common.
Why did it take so long to take the classic time-traveling flick to the stage, anyway?
- Crash: The Long Walk to the Golden Globes 01/14/2014
- Malaysia Airlines plane disappears en route to Beijing with 239 aboard 5 hours ago
- Kansas high court says state not spending enough on public schools 5 hours ago
- Tampa family sickened by LSD-tainted beef 6 hours ago
- Tensions rise in Crimea after Russians reportedly try to take military base 6 hours ago
- Millennials: Liberal but not Democratic, poll shows 7 hours ago
- Son arrested in parents' killing in Calif. mansion 7 hours ago
- Powerball winner's ex-girlfriend drops bid for share of payout 7 hours ago
- Daylight saving time looms: U.S. set to spring forward 9 hours ago