Latest HFS News
Get the CBS Players Golf Club Card, and you can golf at some of the area’s best courses! Click here to learn more!
After much speculation, Big Tony’s Birthday Celebration at the 9:30 Club, hosted by Dave Grohl featuring Trouble Funk and some “special guests,” did in fact end up including the Foo Fighters.
Over the weekend, Sony made headlines when they introduced a cassette tape that holds 148 GB of data per square inch of tape, meaning a cassette could hold 185 TB of data.
In fairness, June 24 and 25 won’t be the first time Elvis Costello plays the legendary Carnegie Hall. But this will be his debut as the headliner.
‘Super Duper Alice Cooper’ premiered April 17 at the Tribeca Film Festival, and will be playing nationwide. For more information on where to see it, go to the film’s official website.
We’ve gotten used to a long wait between Guns N’ Roses albums, but it seems the next one could come as early as next year.
- Brown's mother: "How could your conscience be clear?" 4 hours ago
- Odd tourism strategy: "I Hate Thailand" 3 hours ago
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 19 crowns a winner 3 hours ago
- Eye Opener: Second night of unrest in Ferguson 2 hours ago
- Small businesses bear brunt of Ferguson mayhem 2 hours ago
- Ingrid Michaelson turns tragedy into lyrics 1 hour ago
- Colorado hoping "green" will be the new "black" 31 Minutes ago
- 2 FBI agents shot in St. Louis County 30 Minutes ago