Latest HFS News
After much speculation, Big Tony’s Birthday Celebration at the 9:30 Club, hosted by Dave Grohl featuring Trouble Funk and some “special guests,” did in fact end up including the Foo Fighters.
Over the weekend, Sony made headlines when they introduced a cassette tape that holds 148 GB of data per square inch of tape, meaning a cassette could hold 185 TB of data.
In fairness, June 24 and 25 won’t be the first time Elvis Costello plays the legendary Carnegie Hall. But this will be his debut as the headliner.
‘Super Duper Alice Cooper’ premiered April 17 at the Tribeca Film Festival, and will be playing nationwide. For more information on where to see it, go to the film’s official website.
We’ve gotten used to a long wait between Guns N’ Roses albums, but it seems the next one could come as early as next year.
In an interview with the BBC about the reissue of Led Zeppelin’s first three albums, guitarist Jimmy Page said the likelihood of a band reunion show is slim.
- Cee Lo Green apologizes for "idiotic" tweets about rape 2 hours ago
- Teen sues South Carolina DMV over license photo 1 hour ago
- Bear survives its own "bucket challenge" 7 Minutes ago
- Obama sending 350 more military personnel to Iraq 18 Minutes ago
- Girl's family "devastated" by Uzi instructor's death 1 hour ago
- Serial killer convicted of 3 murders in L.A. 3 hours ago
- Asian camel crickets invade eastern U.S. 3 hours ago
- Judge overturns murder-rape convictions for 2 who served 30 years 4 hours ago