Latest HFS News
Get the CBS Players Golf Club Card, and you can golf at some of the area’s best courses! Click here to learn more!
After much speculation, Big Tony’s Birthday Celebration at the 9:30 Club, hosted by Dave Grohl featuring Trouble Funk and some “special guests,” did in fact end up including the Foo Fighters.
Over the weekend, Sony made headlines when they introduced a cassette tape that holds 148 GB of data per square inch of tape, meaning a cassette could hold 185 TB of data.
In fairness, June 24 and 25 won’t be the first time Elvis Costello plays the legendary Carnegie Hall. But this will be his debut as the headliner.
‘Super Duper Alice Cooper’ premiered April 17 at the Tribeca Film Festival, and will be playing nationwide. For more information on where to see it, go to the film’s official website.
We’ve gotten used to a long wait between Guns N’ Roses albums, but it seems the next one could come as early as next year.
- 8 children killed in northern Australian city 24 Minutes ago
- Downtown L.A. fire was arson, investigators say 1 hour ago
- Wrongful death lawsuits filed in SXSW crash that killed 4 2 hours ago
- 3 factors behind the Wall Street rally 3 hours ago
- Cubans eager for future but remain cautious 3 hours ago
- New York Fashion Week booted out of Lincoln Center 4 hours ago
- Lower oil prices could lead to thousands of layoffs 4 hours ago
- Celebs and fans alike angered by Sony's yanking of "The Interview" 4 hours ago