Latest HFS News
After much speculation, Big Tony’s Birthday Celebration at the 9:30 Club, hosted by Dave Grohl featuring Trouble Funk and some “special guests,” did in fact end up including the Foo Fighters.
Over the weekend, Sony made headlines when they introduced a cassette tape that holds 148 GB of data per square inch of tape, meaning a cassette could hold 185 TB of data.
In fairness, June 24 and 25 won’t be the first time Elvis Costello plays the legendary Carnegie Hall. But this will be his debut as the headliner.
‘Super Duper Alice Cooper’ premiered April 17 at the Tribeca Film Festival, and will be playing nationwide. For more information on where to see it, go to the film’s official website.
We’ve gotten used to a long wait between Guns N’ Roses albums, but it seems the next one could come as early as next year.
In an interview with the BBC about the reissue of Led Zeppelin’s first three albums, guitarist Jimmy Page said the likelihood of a band reunion show is slim.
- Motive sought in hatchet attack on NYPD officers 2 hours ago
- New Facebook app encourages anonymity and talking to strangers 2 hours ago
- Madeleine Albright zings Conan O'Brien on Twitter 2 hours ago
- Solar eclipse 28 Minutes ago
- Dallas nurse Nina Pham is now Ebola-free, NIH says 9 Minutes ago
- TLC cancels "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" 3 Minutes ago
- Why Kenyans are fuming at Pat Robertson 12 Minutes ago
- Queen Elizabeth II sends her first tweet 42 Minutes ago