Latest HFS News
After much speculation, Big Tony’s Birthday Celebration at the 9:30 Club, hosted by Dave Grohl featuring Trouble Funk and some “special guests,” did in fact end up including the Foo Fighters.
Over the weekend, Sony made headlines when they introduced a cassette tape that holds 148 GB of data per square inch of tape, meaning a cassette could hold 185 TB of data.
In fairness, June 24 and 25 won’t be the first time Elvis Costello plays the legendary Carnegie Hall. But this will be his debut as the headliner.
‘Super Duper Alice Cooper’ premiered April 17 at the Tribeca Film Festival, and will be playing nationwide. For more information on where to see it, go to the film’s official website.
We’ve gotten used to a long wait between Guns N’ Roses albums, but it seems the next one could come as early as next year.
In an interview with the BBC about the reissue of Led Zeppelin’s first three albums, guitarist Jimmy Page said the likelihood of a band reunion show is slim.
- Spaniel belonging to Ebola-infected nurse cleared 1 hour ago
- Man who faked coma for 2 years exposed by supermarket camera 38 Minutes ago
- "One of the weirdest dinosaurs" ever discovered 8 Minutes ago
- Rep. Don Young offends Alaska students with talk about suicide, gays 5 Minutes ago
- Gavin DeGraw on best-of album: "I'm just getting started" 34 Minutes ago
- Witness captures terror of shootings inside Canadian Parliament 47 Minutes ago
- Massive scope of academic fraud at UNC revealed 2 hours ago
- Ottawa shootings 3 hours ago