Latest HFS News
Get the CBS Players Golf Club Card, and you can golf at some of the area’s best courses! Click here to learn more!
After much speculation, Big Tony’s Birthday Celebration at the 9:30 Club, hosted by Dave Grohl featuring Trouble Funk and some “special guests,” did in fact end up including the Foo Fighters.
Over the weekend, Sony made headlines when they introduced a cassette tape that holds 148 GB of data per square inch of tape, meaning a cassette could hold 185 TB of data.
In fairness, June 24 and 25 won’t be the first time Elvis Costello plays the legendary Carnegie Hall. But this will be his debut as the headliner.
‘Super Duper Alice Cooper’ premiered April 17 at the Tribeca Film Festival, and will be playing nationwide. For more information on where to see it, go to the film’s official website.
We’ve gotten used to a long wait between Guns N’ Roses albums, but it seems the next one could come as early as next year.
- GOP pushes Obama on expanded college savings proposal 3 hours ago
- Police looking for Lupita Nyong'o's stolen gown catch a break 3 hours ago
- Russia looking into motives for Putin critic's killing 2 hours ago
- GOP leaders struggle to show who's boss 2 hours ago
- Northeast braces for more snow and ice 29 Minutes ago
- Eye Opener: Congress narrowly averts Homeland Security shutdown 21 Minutes ago
- Clearer picture emerges of ISIS' "Jihadi John" 2 Minutes ago
- Leonard Nimoy's top "Star Trek" moments 9 hours ago