Latest HFS News
It’s not everyday you see the lead singer of a successful, well-known, world-traveling rock band win an Academy Award at the Oscars. However, Jared Leto, the eccentric and talented frontman of Thirty Seconds to Mars has also […]
Coldplay officially announced their new album entitled ‘Ghost Stories,’ due out May 19 via Parlophone. This is the band’s sixth album, which follows 2011′s record-turned comic book, Mylo Xyloto.
On this edition of Crash’s Late Night TV Guide, we’ve got a lot of HFS artists performances for you! Check out when you can see Sir Sly, Young the Giant, New Politics and more all this week.
In 1980, Whip It blew my young mind. I had never heard anything like it before. It was the precursor to all the synth-heavy new wave I listened to as a teenager. But my Wayback Wednesday is not Whip It. While good, there are a couple other Devo songs that really take me back to that time.
Remember Franz Ferdinand’s 2004 hit, “Take Me Out”? No? Well you and Pharrell might have something in common.
Why did it take so long to take the classic time-traveling flick to the stage, anyway?
- First Ebola case diagnosed in U.S. 3 hours ago
- Pipe bombs found in manhunt for trooper ambush suspect 1 hour ago
- Marathon bombing suspects' sister faces NYC judge 2 Minutes ago
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young diagnosed with dementia 24 Minutes ago
- Homicide charges for parents of son found decomposing in home 32 Minutes ago
- "Rocks kept falling down like rain": Japan volcano survivors recount terror 40 Minutes ago
- Speed traps: America's 10 most ticketed cars 58 Minutes ago
- Bring your own: California bans single-use plastic bags 59 Minutes ago