Latest HFS News
The National and ‘Mistaken for Strangers’ give indie rock its own spectacle, one that brings fans closer to the band than previously thought and reveals even more about the groups dynamics and personality.
It’s not everyday you see the lead singer of a successful, well-known, world-traveling rock band win an Academy Award at the Oscars. However, Jared Leto, the eccentric and talented frontman of Thirty Seconds to Mars has also […]
Coldplay officially announced their new album entitled ‘Ghost Stories,’ due out May 19 via Parlophone. This is the band’s sixth album, which follows 2011′s record-turned comic book, Mylo Xyloto.
On this edition of Crash’s Late Night TV Guide, we’ve got a lot of HFS artists performances for you! Check out when you can see Sir Sly, Young the Giant, New Politics and more all this week.
In 1980, Whip It blew my young mind. I had never heard anything like it before. It was the precursor to all the synth-heavy new wave I listened to as a teenager. But my Wayback Wednesday is not Whip It. While good, there are a couple other Devo songs that really take me back to that time.
Remember Franz Ferdinand’s 2004 hit, “Take Me Out”? No? Well you and Pharrell might have something in common.
- NYPD officer suspended after allegedly punching teen suspect 21 Minutes ago
- State Dept. warns American travelers to be extra cautious overseas 2 hours ago
- Supreme Court won't stop same-sex marriage in Florida 3 hours ago
- How the Sony hack was traced back to North Korea 6 hours ago
- California woman charged after car crashes into crowd, killing 4 6 hours ago
- Federal court puts gray wolf back on endangered species list 7 hours ago
- Flu outbreak spreading rapidly in U.S. 7 hours ago
- Australian woman arrested in stabbing deaths of 8 children 8 hours ago