Latest HFS News
It’s not everyday you see the lead singer of a successful, well-known, world-traveling rock band win an Academy Award at the Oscars. However, Jared Leto, the eccentric and talented frontman of Thirty Seconds to Mars has also […]
Coldplay officially announced their new album entitled ‘Ghost Stories,’ due out May 19 via Parlophone. This is the band’s sixth album, which follows 2011′s record-turned comic book, Mylo Xyloto.
On this edition of Crash’s Late Night TV Guide, we’ve got a lot of HFS artists performances for you! Check out when you can see Sir Sly, Young the Giant, New Politics and more all this week.
In 1980, Whip It blew my young mind. I had never heard anything like it before. It was the precursor to all the synth-heavy new wave I listened to as a teenager. But my Wayback Wednesday is not Whip It. While good, there are a couple other Devo songs that really take me back to that time.
Remember Franz Ferdinand’s 2004 hit, “Take Me Out”? No? Well you and Pharrell might have something in common.
Why did it take so long to take the classic time-traveling flick to the stage, anyway?
- $2.4B Revel casino shuts down after just 2 years 3 hours ago
- Who did the U.S. try to blow up in Somalia? 2 hours ago
- Mass escape from Nashville youth detention center 1 hour ago
- More strong storms roll through Midwest 56 Minutes ago
- Rich-poor dietary gap widening in U.S. 22 Minutes ago
- California wildfire contained but new fire injures 3 4 hours ago
- Kids with cell phones: How young is too young? 9 hours ago
- Research making ALS less of a mystery 9 hours ago