A music station that actually plays music in the morning? Imagine that! Join Neci every weekday morning from 6 to 10 as she plays more music and fewer commercials than any other radio station in Baltimore.
Neci loves to work out…but if the music isn’t right, neither is her workout.
Neci wants to know…what do you need in your personal snow survival kit?
I want to know what stand out happenings and albums were a part of your life in 2012. Tell me and I might feature your faves on the HFS morning show on Monday 12/31 – get on it!
Rolling Stone.com posted a cool story about the soon to be released box seat coming out from one of my favs, The English Beat.
It’s no secret that there is no love lost ( pardon the pun ) between Courtney Love and Dave Grohl
Marilyn Manson hasn’t put out a new record since 2009, but if you know anything about the band, then you know to expect the unexpected, period!
Linkin Park is set to release their new album, their fourth , very soon.
What’s On HFS
Connect With HFS
The HFS DJs
- Music In The Morning With Neci – 6 to 10 AM
- Gina Crash – 10 AM to 3 PM
- Spam – 3 to 7 PM
- Reada – 7 to 10 PM
- Loveline – Sun-Thu 10 PM to Midnight
- RT @radiojosie: The @HFS975 van is very romantic! We've already busted two couples making out on the hood #beepbeep #preakness #infieldfest: 3 hours ago
- What's your favorite Alt-Rock one-hit wonder? ow.ly/l944B: 6 hours ago
- Have you heard the new Daft Punk album? What do you think? ow.ly/l93R1: 7 hours ago
- Munchies No More! Can Smoking Pot Make You Thinner? cbsloc.al/12GVXbB: 8 hours ago
- .@deftones’ considering release of shelved #Eros album featuring the late #ChiCheng: [LINK] #oneloveforchi ow.ly/l92XQ: 9 hours ago