The mother of late Alice In Chains singer Layne Staley has filed a lawsuit against his former bandmates alleging she is owed royalties from the band’s music — past, present and future.
What may come has a surprise to many, is that “Somebody that I Used To Know” was formed around an obscure guitar riff from an artist only the hippest of jazz-loving parents will know.
Tim Lambesis, the singer for Christian heavy metal band As I Lay Dying, made shocking news on Tuesday (May 7), when he was arrested for allegedly attempting to hire an undercover cop to kill his wife. […]
After nearly being felled by a severe peanut allergy brought on by a blue M&M candy, Gallagher recently went toe-to-toe with a homeless man outside of his Hampstead, England, home.
Allen West, the former guitarist for death metal bands Six Feet Under and Obituary is currently behind bars after police discovered the makings of a methamphetamine lab in his home.
As I Lay Dying frontman Tim Lambesis was arrested for conspiring to have his wife murdered. The 32 year old singer was booked into the Vista Detention Facility yesterday.
The acclaimed producer and MPC virtuoso is in the hospital and expected to make a full recovery from the gunshot and robbery attempt.
What’s On HFS
Connect With HFS
The HFS DJs
- Music In The Morning With Neci – 6 to 10 AM
- Gina Crash – 10 AM to 3 PM
- Spam – 3 to 7 PM
- Reada – 7 to 10 PM
- Loveline – Sun-Thu 10 PM to Midnight
- See @30SECONDSTOMARS live days before their album release! Catch them on 5/18: bit.ly/30SecondsLIVE ow.ly/i/28oLm: 15 hours ago
- @badrighthand I gave him a shout out-G: 15 hours ago
- .@Slayer announces a free public memorial for fallen guitarist Jeff Hanneman. ow.ly/l7eW7: 16 hours ago
- @badrighthand Thanks for the <3! Did we do something especially wonderful?: 17 hours ago
- What do you think of Shawn Owen? You like? ow.ly/l7ePv: 17 hours ago