Just when you thought the Southern California festival couldn’t get any larger, Coachella promoters Goldenvoice have announced a series of intimate concerts featuring a wide variety of festival artists performing at intimate venues around event […]
Making the announcement via an online live “megathon,” Weird Al Yankovic revealed the line-up for this year’s Bonnaroo music festival, featuring such acts as Mumford & Sons, Paul McCartney, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, the […]
Kings of Leon have been announced as one of three headliners at the fourth annual Hangout Fest. Held on the Gulf of Mexico in Gulf Shores, Alabama, the festival will be held May 17-19. Hangout […]
Calling all singles looking for something to make themselves feel better about being unattached this Valentine’s Day. Passion Pit has released a new music video for “Carried Away,” with the high-concept clip delving into the […]
Combining popular music with TV commercials is nothing new. Even the venerable Rolling Stones once famously penned an original tune for a Rice Krispies ad back in 1963. Over the past decade, high-profile television commercials […]
While the past few years have seen pop, hip-hop and even country stealing the sonic spotlight, 2012 was the year rock made a triumphant comeback with a slew of essential full-length releases, including an epic […]
Perusing the countless rock records that came down the pike in 2012, we’ve sifted through the rest to bring you the year’s ten best full-length releases, including revived ’90s rockers, new school acoustic folk heroes and a bombastic future-rock band from Britain.
What’s On HFS
Connect With HFS
The HFS DJs
- Music In The Morning With Neci – 6 to 10 AM
- Gina Crash – 10 AM to 3 PM
- Spam – 3 to 7 PM
- Reada – 7 to 10 PM
- Loveline – Sun-Thu 10 PM to Midnight
- 10 minute heads-up! Every Hour This Tuesday, Win Tickets To See #Metric @ramsheadlive – And Possibly Meet The Band! ow.ly/lekFi: 30 minutes ago
- @accio_lori We knew that would be an awesome way to welcome you back!: 10 hours ago
- Diet not cutting it? #Fitness journalist says people listen to old news, bad science before dieting- cbsloc.al/10lFYkc: 15 hours ago
- Thirty Seconds to Mars optimistic about winning over naysayers. Did they win you over? ow.ly/lbUu6: 16 hours ago
- Doesn’t this seem like a scene from a scary movie? Colony Of 40,000 Bees Found In Bedroom Wall Of Home: ow.ly/lbUjv: 17 hours ago
- HFS Living It Up At The... HFS Street Team At Towson... Phoenix Live On Letterman HFS Street Team At Privateer...
- Coachella: Weekend 2 The HFS Street Team At The... Shamrocks & Shenanigans... The HFS Street Team At The...
- Ray Lewis Career Retrospective The HFSmas Keg Nog At Rams... Gallery: The Black Keys Live Gallery: The Lumineers
- 55th Annual Grammy Nominees Radiohead Live In Sydney The Smashing Pumpkins Live Red Hot Chili Peppers Gallery